AVerMedia AVerAI carrier board EN715 is designed for NVIDIA Jetson
Nano (Version B01)/ Xavier NX module and for the industry applications and operates
in the temperature range from 0°C to 70°C. It features the very compact
dimensions of 70.6mm (L) x 87mm (W) x 27.3mm (H), with four Ø 3.2
mounting holes for the highly reliable field installation.
AVerAI EN715 can provide the access to a list of rich I/O functions,
which includes 2x 2 Lane MIPI CSI-2, 1x 4 Lane MIPI CSI-2 MIPI Camera
Input, 1x 4Kp60 HDMI output, 2x USB 3.0, 1x GbE RJ-45, 20-pins GPIO
expansion, 1x Micro SD card slot, and 1x Micro-B USB 2.0 for recovery.
It also comes with a single-mold PCB terminal block module for the easy
With the compact dimensions, design for reliable field installation,
and the rich I/O functions, EN715 is the best cost-effective choice for
AIoT edge computing in the intelligent video analytics applications of
Smart Retail, Smart Camera, Smart Medical and Smart City.
- As NVIDIA PREFERRED solution provider, AVerMedia gets the direct
support from NVIDIA. We are able to offer technical support in 24 hours
to help your project success.
- Support full range of NVIDIA Jetson modules, including Nano, Tegra, and AGX Xavier.
- Support various video input sources from IP camera, USB camera, MIPI
camera, and capture cards supporting HDMI/VGA/3G-SDI/Composite video
- Provide customization services of HW, PCB, chassis, BSP, driver, and UX/UI/ID/ME design.
- Supports 65°C/149°F operating temperature in the No-Air-Flow
environment for fanless system designed by using AVerCooler
- Provide flexible user-configured security to protect the SW.